Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Research


Currently I am pursuing various resources in which I intend to incorporate into my digital site. I have recently contacted the volunteer unit at the Veterans Hospital in West Orange, NJ. I have a meeting set for this week with a social worker that is going to work with me on finding a Vietnam Veteran willing to talk about their experiences and their outlook on the treatment they received when they returned home from this war. I will address the medical care that has been given to them via the Veterans Association and their opinion of the system.
I am also pursuing other other resource outlets, such as the VFW association and internet sites setup by Vietnam Veterans. The final results that I am pursing is a video interview with a serviceman and or verbal recording of and interview. I would also like to include digitized photographs as well as any Vietnam artifacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment