Sunday, July 26, 2009

Due to the many complications I have faced trying to put the Vietnam related project together, I have made an executive decision to change my argument. I have been working closely with Matt Davis who severed in the Iraqi war. Matt served in a special unit "Bravo Company J" this sector searched for weapons of mass destruction in Baghdad and Fallujah. This sector of the service is small and only consist on 10 teams. My guiding question will be where is Baghdad and Fullujah? This is a question that many civilian can not answer. I will answer this question and also answer why the US military is their combating an enemy that has many faces. Matt has provided me with a personal interview as well as photos and video coverage. I will be building my site with the aid of weebly.com, which provides a simple format for me to built a website to present my findings.
http://whereisiraq.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment