Sunday, May 31, 2009

Project Proposal

My final project for this course will be based on the continuation of previous work I have completed in History Methods course last semester. I will be building my argument on organizations that where influenced a by the Civil Rights Movement. The research for my a argument will be based on Women Rights (gender rights), rights for the disabled (VETS) and rights for homosexuals. I will base my research on outside sources such as interviews, film documentaries, printed text and primary sources such as photographs and archived documents. By following the outline provide by the article recently reviewed in the Journal of American History Interchange: Defining Digital History. My guidelines will be to consider the historical questions I am researching, and the audience I am targeting and how I will control the environment of my site. The historical question will pertain to the influence and impact the Civil Rights movement had on other rights organizations. And how the these new entities worked together or against each other and how the coexisted with the Civil Rights Movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment