Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Digital History:
As a future educator exploring online resources has aided me in research projects and creating assignments. Many of the assignments that I have used internet sites for have included building websites, power points and lesson plans. Much of the knowledge I have obtained about Digital History has come from my own exploration in the field. Digital History is an intricate part in bridging the gap for educators and students. Much of what is available through internet sites should be carefully interpreted. Using sites created by armatures can pose problems. Making sure to check the content and the author is and important step when citing a website.
Digital History is an innovative way to enhance ones historical knowledge. Many of the sites that I have worked with have provided film, photography, text and insight. These sites have provoked a new perspective on bland text and documentary works. By exploring Digital History it allows takes me one step further in my research.
I am hoping to gain more knowledge in building my own library of Digital History which will aid as a teaching tool for future endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment